Monday, April 4, 2011

The Bikes!!!

We all had our bikes together so we decided to bring them out and snap a couple quick pics. Of course the urge to get on them kicked in and we went for a quick spin to get the feel for them. It was the first time Joe and Bobby had been out on their LHTs and the smile on their faces was awesome to see. It's amazing how a bike can instill that kind of feeling in people.

Their bikes are largely complete and trip ready, unfortunately I have a lot to do with my Masi CX. I crashed it awhile ago and it left the front wheel warped. It also broke my front brifter, so I have to get that dealt with. I'm thinking of switching over to bar end shifters and throwing a triple crankset on. Also, getting a Brooks saddle for good measure.

Anyways, figured we would give you an update, everything is coming along great. More Pics Here

No comments:

Post a Comment