Monday, May 9, 2011

Each day is a new revolution

The bike ride to work each day keeps getting shorter. Or so it seems. When I get to my destination I want to keep going. I'm taking this as a good sign. Luckily there is a small cycling group that I team up with each morning. Some are leisurely and some are speed demons. A great mix. Today we cooked it. I got a good taste of how out of shape I am in. As we get closer to the end of work and closer to our leave date I find it harder and harder to stay focused on anything other than this trip.

A big thanks to Cody for covering the technical part of this website and getting us linked up with the Canadian Cancer Society. The site looks sweet and running smooooooth. Thank you to everyone who has given us donations and we look forward to seeing more come in. This adventure is getting more steam then I ever thought it could. If anyone would like more information please contact us at lifeonarim@gmail.com.


Joe

No comments:

Post a Comment